OSTP is particularly interested in information from community health facilities and about populations traditionally underserved by health care.
“Despite decades of investment in the digital health ecosystem, the COVID-19 pandemic has brought to light the persistent and substantial limitations of American health systems, including deep disparities in health care and outcomes. poorer health associated within some communities,” says RFI. “Yet the pandemic has also provided an opportunity for innovation in the delivery of health care in the United States and around the world, especially in community settings.”
To support this effort, OSTP seeks information on these seven topics:
- Successful Models of Strengthening Community Health Through Digital Health Technologies in the United States and Abroad
- Barriers to the adoption of digital health technologies
- Trends in the COVID-19 pandemic
- How user experience is measured
- Technological tools, equipment and infrastructure needs of community health workers
- Ideas for potential government actions
- Effects on health equity
Comments should be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, February 28, 2022. Comments may be submitted by email to [email protected] with “Connected Health RFI” in the subject line of the email.