DUBLIN, 25 November 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Warehouse Execution System Market Research Report by Deployment, Component, End-user, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global warehouse fulfillment system market size has been estimated at $ 1,064.67 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 1,222.45 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.15% reaching $ 2,483.08 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the Warehouse Execution Systems market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and Product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Warehouse Execution Systems Market including Bastian Solutions, LLC, Dematic, Fortna Inc., Honeywell Intelligrated, Honeywell International Inc, Invata Intralogistics, Manhattan Associates, Matthews International Corporation, Numina Group, Incorporated, Softeon, Sperantus, SSI SCHAEFER, Swisslog, VARGO and WESTFALIA TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the Global Warehouse Execution System Market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Warehouse Execution System Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Warehouse Execution Systems Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Warehouse Execution System market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Warehouse Execution Systems market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global warehouse fulfillment systems market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global warehouse fulfillment systems market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Accelerating growth in the e-commerce sector
5.2.2. Increased investments in the warehouse execution system
5.3.1. Strict government regulations
5.4.1. Growing adoption of advanced software solutions in warehouses
5.5.1. Inaccurate inventory and existence of redundancy activities
6. Warehouse Execution Systems Market, By Deployment
6.3. On the site
7. Warehouse Execution System Market, By Component
7.2.2. Installation & Integration
7.2.3. Training and support and maintenance
8. Warehouse Execution Systems Market, By End User
8.3. Consumer electronics
8.4. Food and drinks
8.5. Health care
8.6. Third party logistics (3PL)
9. Americas Warehouse Execution System Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Warehouse Execution System Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Warehouse Execution System Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Bastian Solutions, LLC
13.3. Fortna Inc.
13.4. Honeywell Intelligated
13.5. Honeywell International Inc.
13.6. Invata Intralogistics
13.7. Manhattan Associates
13.8. Matthews International Society
13.9. Numina Group, Incorporated
13.12. SSI SCHAEFER
13.15. WESTFALIA TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bqndcy
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets